2017 has been another busy year for the Courts in considering injunction applications. In this post we look back at some of the most important decisions of the year.
In particular, we consider:
- The use of injunctions regarding threatened strikes by employees
- Recent issues arising from freezing orders
- The Court of Appeal comments on the “notification injunction”
- FRAND injunctions
- Prison sentences for breaching injunctions
- The use of injunctions to protect legal privilege
- Anti-suit injunctions against affiliated companies
To view the full briefing, click here.
We will continue to follow cases and other developments relating to injunctions in 2018, which is likely to be another extremely interesting year. If you wish to keep up in this area, please register for our email alerter service.